Liz Earle explains why your body may be responding badly to some foods and helps you to find out which foods should be avoided to make you feel more energetic, slim and healthy.
Bestselling beauty and wellbeing writer Liz Earle’s fully revised and updated quick guide to food allergies, including:
– An introduction to causes and types of allergies and intolerances
– A guide to the most common food allergens and how to prevent them
– Advice on how to detect if you have a food sensitivity
– How to conduct an exclusion diet at home
– Tips on preventing and detecting allergies in children