Containing five puzzles, each made up of three pieces, this charming set is the perfect gift for early learners.
A child gets into pyjamas, reads a story, and falls asleep. Another child mixes pancake batter, watches them cook, and then tucks in! Young children will delight in Kanae Sato’s colourful images while learning simple stories and logical sequences with these three-piece jigsaws. Telling a simple story about everyday life at home, each puzzle measures 25.5 x 8.5 cm, so doesn’t require much room to complete. Introduce jigsaws in a simple, fun way, whilst also developing your toddler’s creative thinking, sequencing skills and dexterity.
– 3-PIECE PUZZLES: These 3-piece puzzles are perfect for children ages 2+ to learn how to tell simple stories about home and day-to-day life.
– INCLUDES 5 JIGSAWS: Set of 5 jigsaws means that kids can get creative and with several different combinations of stories and sequences.
– CHARMING ILLUSTRATIONS: Kids will delight in colourful artwork by award-winning illustrator Kanae Sato, featuring familiar family scenes such as having dinner and getting ready for bed.
– ENCOURAGES CREATIVITY: Simple scenes will spark creative ideas and allow children to be inventive with their storytelling.
– NEW EARLY LEARNING RANGE: My First Story Puzzle Home is part of our new early learning range that teaches young children how to create logical sequences.