Disclosure: If you buy products using the retailer buttons above, we may earn a commission from the retailers you visit.
Are there actually tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over 50 years, and in the 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. In his trademark style, Maxwell covers:
– The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
– The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
– The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
– The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
– The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This 10th anniversary edition comes with an updated foreword from John Maxwell. The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth will help you become a lifelong learner whose potential keeps increasing so you can lead others with passion and get results.
Get recommended reads, deals, and more from Hachette