Discover endless trails of lush greenery, miles of rugged coastline, and the distinct character of the Pacific Northwest with Moon Olympic Peninsula.
Inside you’ll find:
* Strategic itineraries that can be adapted for your schedule and budget, from a weekend getaway to a week-long adventure
* Expert insight from Washington native Jeff Burlingame
* Full color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps throughoutStrategies for getting to the Olympic Peninsula from nearby cities, including Seattle and Tacoma
* Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, what to bring, and how to get around
* The top attractions and unique activities: Hike through wild elk habitats, dig for clams in the wet coastal sand, and soak your tired muscles in the remote Olympic Hot Springs. Kayak beneath snow-topped mountain peaks, try your hand at fishing the abundant rivers, and indulge in local delicacies like Dungeness crab. Wander through the intoxicating Hoh Rainforest, hike the many trails of Olympic National Park, camp beneath starry skies, or take in stunning coastal views over a glass of local wine
* Thorough information, including background on the landscape, plants and animals, climate, and local culture
With Moon Olympic Peninsula’s expert advice, myriad activities, and local know-how, you can plan your trip your way.
Staying in the great outdoors? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Camping, Moon Oregon Camping, or Moon Washington Camping. Exploring more of the Northwest? Try Moon Oregon, Moon Washington, or Moon Seattle.