Money Mum, here! Coming on, as always, with another money tip. This time it’s to tell you all about my exciting new book that has literally everything you need to know to save money and be happy.
When you’re trying to manage a busy family, it’s easy to lose sight of the things that really matter and feel like you’re drowning in worries while the pennies are drowning away.
So many of us feel we have to pretend to be wealthier than we are and try to hide it when we can’t afford something. Why though, when we are all sharing what we had for our tea and how many press ups we did that morning on social media, can’t we be more honest about our finances? Why is there still so much shame and secrecy about being a bit strapped for cash, or in debt?
I feel really strongly that it has got to change, and I’m here to help.
I want to empower women and girls to take responsibility for their own financial futures. To have those difficult conversations and do the uncomfortable maths, because believe me one day you will be so glad you did.
From starting small and making little changes to your everyday habits, through building a second income into your lifestyle, to going for the big goals in your life that you might think are out of your reach – this book will help you reboot your finances one money tip at a time.
Because money isn’t a secret recipe that only rich people know, it’s a mindset and an attitude that anyone can have. And Money Mum is here, as always, to show you how.
Now stick the kettle on, grab a pen and paper and let’s start saving you some serious cash!
Inside you’ll find:
– My ultimate deals and tips, covering everything from shopping and bills to selling unwanted items
– How to follow my weekly ‘No Spend Day’ and ‘Make Money Day’
– What your money mindset does to your anxiety levels and the impact social media has on your spending
– Tips for getting the whole family talking about money from an early age
– Spending tracker templates, charts and plenty of space for your own notes!