Discover how to track and stalk any living thing in any environment, including woodland, marsh, jungle and desert. This edition includes up-to-date information about new technologies such as drones.
The reader will learn how to:
– Interpret animal, human and vehicle signs.
– Preserve night vision.
– Use time frames to eliminate misleading signs.
– Detect quarry when they backtrack or circle around.
– Understand how time and weather affect signs.
– Spot intentionally misleading signs.
The skills of observation, memory and analysis that a tracker employs are essential not only for the military and law enforcement agencies but are also invaluable for search and rescue teams, scouts, youth leaders, outdoor pursuit teachers, bird-watchers, ramblers, farmers, livestock owners and game keepers.