Mount Qingcheng, one of China’s mystical mountains, has been the birth place of discovery, realization and preservation of the recipes that stimulate the deep potential of the human body for generations. This is the book of a Daoist master and spiritual guide Wang Yun as a young seeker and tells the tales of his inner journey which now guides the reader on a path of healing, rejuvenation and actualization of the body’s innate potential.
Climbing the Steps to Qingcheng Mountain brings Wang Yun’s knowledge and wisdom to the West for the first time.
· It serves as a guide to health and spiritual practices
· including meditation and qigong exercises
· based on centuries of Daoist knowledge and wisdom.
· Through tales ranging from Daoist immortals to sleep-deprived salesmen,
· this book offers guidance to support physical and mental wellbeing in this modern, stressful world.