Hit France’s can’t-miss art, sights, and bites in two weeks or less with Rick Steves Best of France!
* Expert advice from Rick Steves on what’s worth your time and money
* Two-day itineraries covering Paris, Normandy, the Loire, Dordogne, Provence, the French Riviera, and Burgundy
* Over 60 full-color maps and vibrant photos
* Rick’s tips for beating the crowds, skipping lines, and avoiding tourist traps
*The best of local culture, flavors, and haunts, including walks through the most interesting neighborhoods and museums
* Trip planning strategies like how to link destinations and design your itinerary, what to pack, where to stay, and how to get around
* Suggestions for side trips to Versailles, Chartres, Reims, Giverny, Oradour-sur-Glane, Carcassonne, Pont du Gard, Les Baux, Vaison-la-Romaine, Côtes du Rhône, Villefranche-sur-Mer, Cap Ferrat, Monaco, Antibes, Beaune, Chamonix, and Colmar
Experience France’s Old World romance and New World excitement for yourself with Rick Steves Best of France!
Planning a longer trip? Rick Steves France 2018 is the classic, in-depth guide to exploring the country, updated annually.
Time for a shorter getaway? Colorful Rick Steves Pocket guidebooks like Rick Steves Pocket Parisare perfect when you have a week or less. Pocket guides include fold-out city maps.