Disclosure: If you buy products using the retailer buttons above, we may earn a commission from the retailers you visit.
An unmissable collection of eight unconventional and captivating short stories for young adult and adult learners of Spanish. Olly’s top-notch language-learning insights are right in line with the best of what we know from neuroscience and cognitive psychology about how to learn effectively. I love his work – and you will too! – Barbara Oakley, PhD, Author of New York Times bestseller A Mind for Numbers
Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners, Volume 2 has been written specifically for students from a high-beginner to intermediate level, designed to give a sense of achievement, and most importantly – enjoyment! Mapped to A2-B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference, these eight captivating stories will both entertain you, and give you a feeling of progress when listening.
What does this audiobook give you?
· Eight stories in a variety of exciting genres, from science fiction and crime to history and thriller – making listening fun, while you learn a wide range of new vocabulary
· Controlled language at your level to help you progress confidently
· Realistic spoken dialogues to help you learn conversational expressions and improve your speaking ability
· Accessible grammar so you learn new structures naturally, in a stress-free way
· Pleasure! Research shows that if you’re enjoying reading in a foreign language, you won’t experience the usual feelings of frustration – ‘It’s too hard!’ ‘I don’t understand!’
With intriguing plots that will spark your imagination and keep you listening, Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners, Volume 2 will take your grasp of Spanish to the next level with key features to support and consolidate your progress. As a result, you will be able to focus on enjoyingreading, delighting in your improved range of vocabulary and grasp of the language all without ever feeling overwhelmed. From science fiction to fantasy, to crime and thrillers, Short Stories in Spanish for Beginners, Volume 2 uses listening as the perfect tool to not only delight in learning Spanish, but to accelerate your journey towards fluency.
Get recommended reads, deals, and more from Hachette