Digital Marketing In A Week
by Nick Smith
Digital Marketing In A Week is a simple and straightforward guide to brilliant digital marketing, giving you everything you need to know in just seven short chapters. From social marketing and search engine optimization, to ‘paid’ advertising, mobile marketing and creating the perfect website for driving sales, you’ll discover the perfect toolkit to drive your successful digital marketing.
This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of digital marketing, giving you a knowledge and understanding of the key concepts, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, NLP In A Week is your fastest route to success:
– Sunday: Building the ultimate sales website
– Monday: SEO: The backbone of any digital marketing strategy
– Tuesday: Social media marketing madness
– Wednesday: Pay per click (PPC) simplified and explained
– Thursday: Mobile optimization and getting mobile users
– Friday: Email marketing – why you should do it no matter what
– Saturday: Other marketing tricks and tips in the modern world
ABOUT THE SERIES In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.