From renowned social research experts Mark McCrindle and Ashley Fellcome the insights and answers we need to help our switched-on, 21st-century kids thrive. Generation Alpha are the most globally connected generation of children ever. Covering those born between 2010 and 2024, these kids are living through an era of rapid change and a barrage of information – good, bad and fake. For parents, teachers and leaders of Generation Alpha looking for guidance on how to raise their children, worried if their kids are spending too much time on screens, concerned how global trends are impacting them and wondering how to prepare them for a world where they will live longer and work later, this is the book you need.
McCrindle and Fell have interviewed thousands of children, parents, teachers, business leaders, marketers and health professionals to deliver parents and educators everything they need to know about Generation Alpha, the term Mark coined, including:
* Understanding and empowering this generation
* The significance of technology
* How to get education right for them
* The future of work
* Their consumer habits and their role as influencers
* Where and how this generation will live as adults
* The importance of mental and physical wellbeing
* What their future looks like
Through meticulous research and interviews, Generation Alpha shows us what we all need to know to help this group of children shape their future … and ours.