Deep down, you know it’s true: you could benefit from disconnecting from the internet and reconnecting with the world around you. Part journal, part coloring book, part advice on how to take a break, Get Off Your Phone will be an outlet for anyone who wants to laugh through the ridiculousness of the digital age and remember how to be a human – because it’s definitely not going to happen when you’re awake at 1:00 a.m. reading yet another listicle.
– Craft with your obsolete iPhone cords
– 10 things to do outside right now
– Color in the influencer who is so grateful for you guys
– Lies the internet tells you
– Why gardening is a thing you should try
When you’re longing for freedom from your devices, dig out a pen and turn to the pages of this timely, entertaining book-and don’t post a picture anywhere #retro.