- We are only able to send copies out to creators based in the UK and Ireland
- If you are based outside the UK we might be able to provide you with an alternative way to review, but please note that this will depend on the division and the territories in which the edition of the book is available
- We only send out review copies in the lead up to, and just after, the publication date
- You must have your own blog, or dedicated book social media channel, with a minimum of 1,000 followers
- If you receive a review copy, we ask that you send the publicist any links to content, reviews and social media posts
- If you’ve moved and would like us to update our records with your new address, please email the relevant imprint with the subject header ‘Change of address’
We also welcome booksellers who champion our books via their channels. If you are a bookseller and would like to request a review copy or sample please visit the publishing division’s website.
We send our review copies to content creators who:
- have a UK mailing address
- have a specific interest in the book or product
- have an engaged community
- share reviews on multiple platforms and have reviewed recently
How you can read review copies:
- Via NetGalley
If you’re happy to read digitally, many of our books are available on NetGalley ahead of publication. We’re more likely to approve your request if you put plenty of information in your profile, including your blog or company name and any links.
Email the relevant imprint below with the following information:
- A link to your blog
- Visitor and follower stats for your blog and social media channels
- The genres you’re interested in
- Your full UK mailing address
We produce a limited number of review copies and receive a large number of enquiries, so we aren’t always able to respond to all requests.