There is nothing better than receiving a good book, except perhaps giving one in return. So this festive period, we are giving you the chance to win two copies of Marriage by Susan Ferrier simply by snapping a picture of any Virago book you receive this winter – one copy for you and one for the person who gave you the Virago book in the first place!
If you receive a Virago book this festive period snap a picture and share it with us on Instagram or Twitter tagging us and using the #ViragoFestiveReads and you will be entered into a prize draw, it is that easy!
Competition closes at Midnight on 31st January 2018, happy Booksmas!
Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw for one person to win a two copies of Marriage by Susan Ferrier. To enter, please take a picture of a Virago book that you have received or given.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Little, Brown Book Group marketing team whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Virago Press (hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 15th December 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 31st January 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 or over in UK except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
9. The winner’s name will be published on the Virago Instagram or Twitter onFebruary 2018.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Little, Brown Book Group Limited, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
12. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little, Brown Book Group Limited, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.