Who we are and what we do
Hachette UK is a leading book publishing group with an enviable and inspiring roster of authors. The central Audience Team supports marketing teams across 10 publishing houses in the UK and Australia to deliver great digital marketing campaigns via email, social and web.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Group Head of Audience Engagement, this new role will work in the small, but busy, Hachette Audience Team to assist with content creation, digital marketing, user management and market research. This role is part-time (Tues-Thurs), and is offered on an initial 6-month contract.
We’re looking for someone confident and self-motivated, who can demonstrate strong organisational skills, and has a passion for digital marketing and market research.
Key duties will include:
- Writing/creating case studies and blogs. These will be done using PowerPoint and WordPress
- Creating/updating reports using Excel, or other tools
- Assisting with research projects across Social Media or other sources as needed
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Managing user access to our tools
- Coordinating and scheduling activities such as training sessions and presentations
- Other tasks as required
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Confident with Microsoft’s Office package (Excel/Powerpoint)
- Able to quickly learn tools such as WordPress
- Organised and methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Highly personable as they’ll work with a number of different stakeholders
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing/similar team
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary, training, a great working environment in central London at a creative, forward-thinking company.
Hachette employs people on the basis of their abilities. We aim to attract and develop talent from a base as broad as the world of readers we want to reach, with a wide and representative range of age, faith, disability, race, gender, sexuality and socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please let us know.
NB: We are using a blind recruitment process for this role. This means that managers will only see your skills and experience, educational history and answers to your application questions at the shortlist stage, with your personal information removed. This is intended to ensure a fair and consistent review of all applications based on your skills and experience relevant to this role.
Salary: £13,800 (£23,000 pro rata)
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd July 2019
To apply: click here