International Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
Hodder Education, one of the largest education publishers, is looking for a creative, commercial and strategic marketer to drive our International strategy and implement marketing campaigns worldwide.
Our already large international operation is growing rapidly and needs an experienced pair of hands to take our marketing to the next level. Based in London and reporting into the Group Marketing Director you will be responsible for:
- -Developing and implementing strategic plans for individual territories and well as the business as a whole
- -Planning and implementing all on and offline campaigns / managing and allocating the budget
- -Working with agents to drive new initiatives and provide appropriate marketing collateral
- -Working with awarding bodies and relevant organisations/partners
- -Contributing to resource development with commissioners and publishers
- -Researching markets, territories and gaining specialist knowledge of buying behaviours
- -Sourcing and improving data, tracking, analysis and reporting
- -Developing brand awareness and the International areas of our website
- -Managing a Marketing Executive
We are looking for a self-motivated, solution-orientated and proactive individual, ideally with previous experience of International markets, who is ready to take the next step in their career.
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary details to: email@example.com Alternatively, send to: HR Department, HUK, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
Closing date: 1st Feb 2018 but early applications welcomed.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to get in touch directly with shortlisted candidates. If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please do let us know.
Hachette UK is an equal opportunities employer and employs people on the basis of their abilities.