Digital Product Manager X 2
The Hodder Education Group is an established and growing business within Hachette UK that has consistently grown both in the UK and internationally. The company is the two-time winner of the British Book Industry Awards and on both occasions the judges commented on the energy and dynamism evident within Hodder Education, making it “obviously a great place to work” whilst being “formidable in the digital space”.
We are looking for two exceptional Digital Product Managers to help take our digital platforms to the next level. You will be responsible for gathering market intelligence alongside internal feedback, and then using this information and data to help formulate developments and improvements to our platforms. You will also lead a high-performing cross-functional project team.
Key responsibilities include:
- -developing a deep understanding of the existing and future market
- -leading a cross-functional project team, ensuring a strong team culture, sustainable high performance and effective ways of working
- -market testing new ideas and developments at each stage, aggregating this information and feeding it back to the business
- -working effectively with stakeholders across Hodder Education Group
- -planning a costed and prioritised schedule of work and liaising closely with the digital development team
- -translating feedback into user stories for development
You will have experience at a senior level within marketing or product management (ideally within an education company) and should have experience of developing digital product. You will have demonstrable team management skills and ideally experience of leading a team you are not directly responsible for, such as an agile cross-functional team.
We are looking for candidates who are brilliant communicators and have enthusiasm for developing customer-centric, marketing leading digital learning platforms. In return we offer a competitive salary and range of benefits, an inspiring work environment and the opportunity to join a company where people are passionate about their work.
To receive the job description or to apply, send your CV with covering application letter and current salary details to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 23rd March 2018
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to get in touch directly with shortlisted candidates. If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please do let us know.
Hachette UK is an equal opportunities employer and employs people on the basis of their abilities.